PART 2 - TERMS OF SERVICES (TESKSAG ENERGY)
2. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE CONSENT
Teksag offers the ability to request and amend services, submit and receive information and documentation, apply for Teksag incentives and offers and otherwise manage your Teksag accounts and your receipt of Offered Services through the Website. You acknowledge that Teksag will verify your identity for the purposes of the Offered Services through your use of your email login and password, which collectively is a reliable method for identifying you to us. Teksag requires your consent to the use of various online documents and your submission of them with your electronic signature when you use certain Offered Services. Teksag therefore asks you to please note the following:
- the various Teksag online documents contain all the same information as our paper-based documents and are organized in generally the same manner;
- when you are requested to view an online document or document, you should scroll through the entire document and review it carefully prior to clicking “I Agree”, or “I Accept” or otherwise denoting acceptance of the content, terms and conditions of the document or document;
- when you complete the online document and then click “I Agree”, or “I Accept” or otherwise apply or associate your electronic signature to a document in accordance with the instructions that Teksag has provided to you, you are providing agreement and our system will save your document into our computer systems and then will permanently associate your electronic signature (consisting of your email login and/or if you are requested to type your name, your written name) with the completed document;
- prior to submitting a completed online document, you will be asked to review the completed document. After you have consented to your completed online document as described in the section above either a screen will immediately confirm to you, or an email may be sent to confirm to you, that your completed online document has been received by Teksag. You should print or save electronically a copy of your completed document for your records.
- Teksag uses reasonable methods to protect the security surrounding this online application system, including the use of industry standard encryption and firewalls.
3. ELECTRONIC BILLING SERVICES
4. ONLINE SELF-SERVICE METER READING (THE "ONLINE READING")By submitting an Online Reading for a Teksag account (the "Account") through the Website, you declare and acknowledge that:
- The Online Reading is accurate to the best of your knowledge, that you are authorized as or by the Account holder to submit the Online Reading, and that you authorize Teksag to rely on the Online Reading for the purposes of measurement, billing and collection for natural gas distribution and related services;
- The Online Reading does not in any way derogate from, or substitute for, the right of Teksag, according to all applicable laws, to access all parts of the premises to which Teksag provides electricity distribution bills and related services; and
- Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, Teksag retains the right to interrogate any Teksag meter, reject or amend the Online Reading, and to estimate a reading for any Teksag meter for the purposes of measurement, billing and collection for electricity distribution and related services.Online Reading is not available for Large Business Account customers.
5. TEKSAG ENERGY ON-LINE ACCOUNT SERVICEBy enrolling for on-line access to your Teksag Account (the “On-Line Account Service”), you declare and acknowledge that:
- There are two types of On-Line Account Service access: (i) Residential (Rate 1) and Commercial (Rate 6) (collectively, “Mass Market”) access; and (ii) Large Business access. Your Teksag bill indicates your access type for the On-Line Account Service.
- Mass Market and Large Business Account access are separate Offered Services. Your email login must be unique for each Account access type, and cannot be used for any other access type. For certainty, if you require access to be both Mass Market and Large Business Accounts in the On-Line Account Service, you must have a separate email login for each type of access.
- Any information provided by you through the On-Line Account Service will be accurate and complete.
- You will not use the On-Line Account Service to access information about any Account unless you have the authority to do so by the person or company whose Account you are accessing.
- You will not provide any information to Teksag through the On-Line Account Service unless you have the authority to provide such information to us.
- All information provided by you in the On-Line Account Service shall become the property of Teksag Enery and shall be entitled to use this data and to claim 100% of any Electricity savings arising from your use of the On-Line Account Service or any incentives offered through Teksag Energy.